TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #672
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
First, Dan Doe, I did like Sibiu. It was a beautiful eritage town, my second favourite place in Romania behind Sinaia, a ski resort near Brasov. It was much nicer than Arad and Timisoara was nice but not as nice.
Well, I'm from Brasov

Quote:
Just a comment her on Diana Marcinkevica, how badly must anett have played to have lost so badly!!!! Diana just lost 2nd round of a 10k in coratia to someone just inside the top 800 in straight sets. She also lost to belinda bencic, a swiss junior this year in straight sets and she lost to clothile de bernardi in amiens 60 64 who anett beat 1 and 3 in stockholm. That loss simply puzzles me.
Don't underestimate Belinda Her win over Marcinkevica wasn't so shocking. She won 6-1 6-3 against another top 400 player just 2 days ago.
Anett surely had some unknown issues, otherwise she couldn't have lost so bad against Diana.

Quote:
So she isnt just playing Trofeo GA?? Thats good. She needs a good seeding for Roland Garros
If she is top 8 seed, and draws Danilina ion quarters, she might be able to win!!!
Well, there is some tough competition. Khromacheva, Putintseva, Bouchard, Barty and Jabeur are all great claycourt players. Townsand and Min are not, but...well, they shouldn't be underestimated. No other player than those should be a threat for Anett. So let's see who's playing RG and who's not.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote