TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar Cheering Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #39
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Shahar Cheering Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyha4 View Post
Peer is playing now vs Cetkovska (czech republic) in Barcelona
It's thiere third meeting, Shahar took the first two matches in straight sets..
I watched the match on streaming.

It was one of the ugliest I have seen in a long time.

The score 6-1 5-7 7-5 .

In the second set, after serving for the match, Petra froze completely, and served I think 3 DF to let Shahar back in the game and winning the set.

In the 3rd, Petra led 5-2. 40-0, and than she froze again, and let Shahar win maybe 7 points in a row, and at 5:5 Shahar started to freeze, and so Petra won eventually.

The amount of unforced errors from Shahar was unbelievable. She could not combine 2 normal points by herself.
Most points came from errors Petra performed.

Does anybody know who is the young coach who tried to direct her play?
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote