TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #649
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett lost 46 63 60. She was leading 64 33 Game point when everything fell apart (she got nroken the last 7 service games of the match )

First, Dan Doe, I did like Sibiu. It was a beautiful eritage town, my second favourite place in Romania behind Sinaia, a ski resort near Brasov. It was much nicer than Arad and timisiora was nice but not as nice. Second, I think that Anett has to think of a better schedule after her loss to Annika today. I think its great that she is trying the big stae as she is more than capable but I think she has to cut out what shes doing with playingg ridiculously hard 25ks. She can get the seame experience playing easier WTAs or 50-100ks. I mean if she makes QF at tunis and chiasso that would be an achievement, and she would only gain 28 ranking points and about 1000 in cash. if she played for example Bastad and Baku, she could make the maindraw and maybe win a round, putting her ranking points at around 50 and prize money at around 3000. I think its good she want to play hard opponents, it does nothing but good, but if you are only allowed 12 a year, you should try and make the most out of them you can.

A schedule for example could be:
Australia G1
Australian Open
Fed Cup
10K Tallinn
25K Bath
WTA Copenhagen
25K Tunis
25K Chiasso
Trofeo Bonfiglio
French Open
25K Kristinehamm
25K Ystad
Wimbledon
WTA Bastad
WTA Baku

Thats a start and if she played those tournaments she could easily be top 250 by the end of the year. n Baku, a WTA 2nd round or QF is almost on the cards given last years draw and you cant really expect this years to be any better
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote