TennisForum.com - View Single Post - just for fun - Israeli all time greatest (all players to reach top600)

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #17
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: just for fun - Israeli all time greatest (all players to reach top600)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce24 View Post
This is a neat topic, its interesting to look at this list and be reminded of some of the Israeli players who have done well in tennis. I would have loved to have seen Shahar make it into the top ten I know she was really close at one point in time and that would have been a great achievement. On an unrelated note who on earth organizes these forums Israel isn't in Europe lol.
Thanks.
Israel plays in the European zonal group, not the Asian one, and that is also the case in every other sport.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote