TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rules thread - 2013

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #35
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: How to play and rule thread - 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
So then we'll specify this part about the last pick in the finals, just to avoid any confusion.

- - -

And about your suggestion, well I thought you'll bring it up somewhere (have you? maybe I just missed it). So, here it goes: Frederik would like to propose a slight change to the ranking system - that we count 16 best results in a year instead of 15.

Your thoughts?

I honestly don't have anything against this, but I also don't think how it would improve or noticably change anything, cause it's just 1 more result. I don't think the rankings would look that much different (if at all), and the only thing that we would acomplish would be that our system would look more like that of a WTA. See no real point. But that's just me.

If this suggestion brings us closer to WTA, than why not. Otherwise there is nor real difference.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote