TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Opening post thread - for tournament managers only!

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #32
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Opening post thread - for tournament managers only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
When it comes to the quoting problem I'd say we make it official that quoting to change your picks is not allowed and that instead a player can only do it by sending a simple message like:

"Please change: X instead of Y." ("thanks" is optional)

People were doing it that way for a long time and now suddenly they're all quoting without any reason (or is there some...).

- - -

And I think we really need to change the tie-breaker rule as suggested in post #13 of this thread.

No opposition here.

Although i would think to ask "please" and "thanks" for mandatory words in those posta. otherwise immediate disqualification.

2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote