TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Elise Tamaela~

Thread: ~Elise Tamaela~
View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #483
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Elise Tamaela~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
anyone have any news?
No, been wondering how she is doing as well

After Barbat's father attacked her in Germany last year she only played a tournament Rotterdam.
She said that after the incident she suffered from panic attacks, but it was slowly getting better. Barbat's father accused her for hitting him and he was only defending himself, which at first she could laugh about because it was a crazy accusation. But then she was really dissapointed that the ITF send her a letter they were going to investigate that. The Dutch Tennis Federation helped and supported her.

I think maybe the incident hurt her emotionally and took away the fun and her desire to play tennis again.
But as I can't find any updates, I'm just guessing.

Hopefully in the summer when there are tournaments in the Netherlands, she will enter those and enjoys being on the court again. Because it would be a sad way for her to end her career like that

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote