TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna Tchakvetadze Fan Club

View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2003, 05:26 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
After having such a great week, I'm expecting Anna T. to win the girls final.

I was very surprised by her great win over Michaela Krajicek who is alot stronger than Anna is even though she is 2 years younger than Anna. But Anna must have an inner toughness that champions need. And I hope she becomes the 2003 Wimbledon girls champion tomorrow.

Udachi Anna!

P.S. - Thanks for the picture LH! I hope Anna can grow a couple more inches in height and add some weight and muscle to her frame and skinny arms.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote