TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>>

View Single Post

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM   #2191
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: <<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>>

For the future of Turkish tennis, the agreement between Galatasaray and Ipek Senoglu is important. In Turkey, individual sports like tennis can't be separated from the clubs because of not only financial issues and also the development of talented young players. Tennis is getting popular and common in Turkey with each passing day and Galatasaray made a great beginning dealing with Ipek. Not in 4-5 years but in 10-15 years period we will hear more professional players on WTA/ATP who will be trained by Ipek and her team. If Galatasaray give %100 support to Ipek and let her in the driver's seat the result will be amazing.
Unfortunately, this is going to be her last season on the tour and I'll miss to chase her scores, results and watch her on the court. She represented our country well even though she had less opportunity and resource compared to the other athletes on the tour. I'll miss her as a player but I'm looking forward to see the results of her new career
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote