TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:58 AM   #101
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Absolutely. I understand that she chooses to receive because since comeback she's more confident in her returns than serves. But if your service game is gonna get broken at some point in the match, it's better be sooner than later. I mean she didn't give out any BPs in any other services games expect those 2 games at the end of each set.
These are just one of the 755829 things that went wrong yesterday.I guess we should just forgive and forget. I missed that Maria who used to fight for every point on the return and not just give away games like gifts(SantaClausPova ). Well hopefully this loss will work as a motivation for the clay season.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote