TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:22 AM   #99
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
Yes, she was serving so well today, just not at pressure games.
If she would have served first, that big, it would have given her a lot of confidence to break Aga, and not pressurize her on her serve at like 4-5 or 5-6 where she completely blew away.
Absolutely. I understand that she chooses to receive because since comeback she's more confident in her returns than serves. But if your service game is gonna get broken at some point in the match, it's better be sooner than later. I mean she didn't give out any BPs in any other services games expect those 2 games at the end of each set.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote