TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 12:35 AM   #91
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

The italian commentators on Eurosport which are in my opinion very good, were just saying those things. I remember things like:
"She's rigid when she has to go for the winners, she's missing with BH DTL, which is her best shot. She must stay with her feet much more inside the court, she's doing that sometimes but she instantly goes back to the baseline 'cause she's nervous and afraid to make mistakes."
I think that also Hogstedt said that to her, to stay more close to the middle when Aga was serving, specially when she was serving 2nd serves...

Last edited by Trih : Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote