TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:49 PM   #34
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan

I'm a wee bit confused. Everyone and their grandma, including the commies, seems to be reporting that this is happening on Nov 10 in Istanbul but in her pressers this past week, Masha seemed to indicate nothing is set yet.

Maybe it is happening and Masha is just being elusive to avoid the gossip distracting her during the tournie?

Looks like Sasha is selling his home in Southern California.

I hope Masha still keeps her Manhattan Beach home, I would miss those gorgeous beach and California pics she posts on FB.

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote