TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM   #2884
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
i know Aaron, and you are right with that, but from suffering of knee problems which needs a little rest to being in need of a surgery on both knees the step isn't that short. as you said she's always had her knees taped, would really like to know how those problems started...the game style itself isn't enough of a reason IMO...actually i'd need also to know what she got surgered in the knee
This.
It's always said knee injury, but how often I asked what is actually wrong with so many muscles and tendons there it would be interesting to know. The media here doesn't give answers so far.

I don't know how they started, but her game made it worse if it's used to be one of her weaknesses to begin with, that's sure.