TennisForum.com - View Single Post - miffedmax used to be fun ...

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #6
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: miffedmax used to be fun ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
You call any of that bunch of sicko E.D. fans fun? Really? I merely suggested that that woman trim (yes, TRIM) her bangs, and that lot found the address to my house, and I received boxes of blonde babydoll hair in the mail until I issued a formal apology.

"Miffemax" and "fun" don't belong in the same sentence, boo.
And I was never even indicted. In fact, the Sanford police cleared me immediately.

In all seriousness, one of the reasons new mods were added to GM was there was a sense it had become something of a zoo.

If you feel a thread has been moved or closed unjustly, you can always contact me or any other mod by PM. We will be happy to discuss it with you. I have been known to re-open threads because a poster made a good case.

Generally, though, when I close a thread I try to leave a message about why I did it. Yeah, sometimes I'm snarky because my patience has been tried, but I do try. And I always let you know I closed it so you know who to contact.

But really, we were actually losing members due to what a mess GM had become.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs

Last edited by miffedmax : Mar 30th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote