TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #6
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
I just thought I'd throw it out there. I know you are friends with players, didn't know if you had anyone you thought might be able to shine some light on the situation. It might look a little suspicious if I asked Random Facebook message "Hey Kristie, I know we haven't talked since juniors but um, I was just curious if you were going to be healthy for NCAA's? kthx gurl!"

at least you TALKED with her, all I did was getting her autograph and calling her 'Super Rookieee' at UNLV invite last year

Still should've asked yesterday?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote