TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:07 PM   #1141
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Maria Sharapova 2012 Miami Outfit (the red one on the mannequin):

Maria on Facebook; Had a fun morning at the retail booth at the Miami tournament... I got to meet 20 ladies that were fans of my Nike collection and get their feedback on what they like, don't like, and what they want to see in the future. I'm always designing outfits that I will wear on court but ultimately these are the people that are going into stores and buying the pieces, so listening to their comments and questions was very valuable. I hope we do these all around the world! Here are some of the pictures..in the first one, that's my Miami outfit on the mannequin...

that's the 2 piece i said i thought she'd wear when we saw the orange on her shoes. Right again

but do those shoes on the mannequin even have orange on them or is it pink?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote