TennisForum.com - View Single Post - LIU Fangzhou 刘方舟 1995 Top 300

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #13
country flag Bagel-Monica

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light
Re: LIU Fangzhou 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post

and i hope Xinyun and Yimiao and Qiang go up the ranking as soon as possible, so they can leave room for the younger
Xinyun and Qiang Xinyun should be back quickly to the place where she should be
But I don't believe in Wang Qiang actually, I don't think she's talented enough, though she worked hard. I think she is even not as talented as Zhang Shuai, who is also best-known for hard working and untalentedlook back on how Zhang Shuai has done in Qiang's age

There is a list of single events the flowers has taken in their career:
Xu Yi-Fan(1988):101
Duan Ying-Ying(1989):59
Zhao Yi-Jing(1989):91
Hu Yue-Yue(1990):63
Han Xinyun(1990):119
Zhou Yi-Miao(1991):65
Wang Qiang(1992):98
Zheg Saisai(1994):36
Zhang Shuai(1989):146
Sun Sheng-nan(1987):146

and what's more, taking 10 events every year for 3 years is far less than taking 30 events in one years if someone wants to break through
so that's why Wang Qiang had been to top400 in 2008,but can't even break through into top200 now

Flavia-Sammy-Kimiko-Svetlana-Daniela
Bagel-Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote