TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:54 AM   #1136
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Maria Sharapova 2012 Miami Outfit (the red one on the mannequin):

Maria on Facebook; Had a fun morning at the retail booth at the Miami tournament... I got to meet 20 ladies that were fans of my Nike collection and get their feedback on what they like, don't like, and what they want to see in the future. I'm always designing outfits that I will wear on court but ultimately these are the people that are going into stores and buying the pieces, so listening to their comments and questions was very valuable. I hope we do these all around the world! Here are some of the pictures..in the first one, that's my Miami outfit on the mannequin...

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote