TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

View Single Post

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1189
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
I am really thoroughly tired of this Vika bashing already. The old addage still applies: "If you don't have something positive to say, don't say anything at all!"

Pova got to the Final at IW and that's a very good result. She got soundly beaten by Vika, again. I don't think Pova played very well in this match or at AO. I don't think Pova played her ferocious game here or at AO. But Vika played very well in both matches and deserves credit for winning them.

The problem is with Pova. She has to step up and play her aggressive game well to beat Vika. She can do it. The outcome of matches v Vika depend on Pova's level of play and Pova has not played them well. She can win these matches and it will be sweet when she does. In the meantime lets cheer her on and enjoy the tennis. Leave the classless, infantile sour grapes style Vika bashing to the ARad fans.
Nicely put
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote