TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami. 2012

Thread: Miami. 2012
View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #41
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Miami. 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
So do you guys think it's safe to assume Maria IS playing? She probably would've withdrawn before the draw if she was going to, right? I need to know before I do my entry for the Fill in the Draw competition </sad>
She will play. It's Miami and she has final points to defend. Not like it's some MMs or the other two rather useless PMs aka Madrid or Beijing. Plus I don't think there's anything serious with her foot/ankle.
I don't get it why you keep thinking she would withdraw? If she was able to play her IW final then with a few more days of rest she should be more than fit to play Miami.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Mar 19th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote