TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami. 2012

Thread: Miami. 2012
View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #32
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

A semifinal is within reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Hodge or whatever did a terrible job with Maria, I mean, sure he brought consistency in her game and her FH looks more solid but I still believe that it's not what is gonna help her to win the biggest titles she needs to flatten her FH a lil more where are those lasso FH she was hitting back then the lack of aggressiveness in her game is really hurting her especially against Vika, Petra and Na.
Sth needs to be done cause otherwise she will keep reach finals just to lose them and enough is enough she better bring her best serve and tennis in Miami and I don't care what it takes just do it
He needs fired. Bring somebody who has worked on the ATP like Gilbert or even Lundgren.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote