TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami. 2012

Thread: Miami. 2012
View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #25
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

OK, looks like a fairly kind draw... hopefully she can get through to the semis atleast, where she'll play Serena, Clijsters, Wozniacki or Stosur.

I just hope Li doesn't get through to the QFs because I still feel she's an even worse match-up for Maria than Azarenka is. And it's not even like it's that likely that Li will be an obstacle to a Grand Slam title this year, so there would be absolutely nothing gained from either beating or losing to her (whereas with Azarenka, you could atleast argue that when Maria loses to her there's a chance she learns from it and will be able to use it if she plays Azarenka at a Slam). So basically, playing Li is just an unnecessary nuisance
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote