TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #450
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
I don't think withdrawing from events so that she has plenty of free time to brood about the pathetic losses she has been inflicting upon herself will in any way help.
I tend to think the contrary. She even chokes against slumping Arantxa Rus for God's sake! It doesn't look like she is anywhere close to putting an end to these mental problems. As a streaky player, her confidence might grow if she finally starts winning... but, she is also very negative. A fresh start may help to work the situation, because I feel like she isn't over her disappointments yet.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaļ - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote