TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami. 2012

Thread: Miami. 2012
View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #18
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I don't think she needs a new coach. A lot players switch coaches all the time when their game sings perfect and it just doesn't work.
Do you really think Maria should hire a new coach just to beat one girl? He's done wonders with Maria. It's her own fault she can't bring it. She has all the tools.
Of course not, but I'm just saying it's nice to reach big finals again but it's always to lose very badly against the best players this is really annoying. Ok so far only Vika is the big problem but still I want her to put a fight against her you're not supposed to lose that badly even against the world N1.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote