TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Suicide Tennis | Rules |

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #151
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis | Rules |

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post
That's the only problem, I don't know about that yet.
I think that Seeds that don't pick for Day 1 and make it to the end should not be eligible to win the tournament. It's the only fair way to do it. This is how I've worded it for the Miami tournament and put in the thread title for all seeds to read this rule.

I also think that Seeds who pick players on Day 1 who lose should still be eligible to win if there's a tie-breaker because it's for tie-breaking purposes only and they will be at a disadvantage by losing at least 12 games. The seeds have earned their bye and their Day 1 pick should not count for anything other than for games lost.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote