TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #447
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
Because I think she always was under the radar before. Back then people only talked about Kristina. Getting so close to beating a world champion and in the end failing to do it put an enormous pressure on her, not to mention all the Murray & Navratilova comments on her being the next number 1.
She always had troubles to finish off matches but she clearly has taken her nervousness to another extent since that.

Funny thing to see that she blew up occasions in most of the matches she has lost in recent months.
Well, the only other result I know is her loss to Jankovic in Kuala Lumpur, so it makes what you're saying completely true.
She can still have a Mauresmo-like or Clijsters-like career.

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote