TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #446
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Since their match in RG? I thought that Caroline would actually take a lot of positive things from that match. I remember telling myself "this girl's ready".
Why do you think it went the other way? I haven't followed her since then.
Because I think she always was under the radar before. Back then people only talked about Kristina. Getting so close to beating a world champion and in the end failing to do it put an enormous pressure on her, not to mention all the Murray & Navratilova comments on her being the next number 1.
She always had troubles to finish off matches but she clearly has taken her nervousness to another extent since that.

Funny thing to see that she blew up occasions in most of the matches she has lost in recent months.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote