TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #13
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Ugh, I actually really hope she drops to #3 the next few weeks (preferrably due to Kvitova playing well rather than Maria playing shit). Given Maria's record against Azarenka in finals, I'd prefer her to draw her in semis rather than the final in Slams
Very true but Vika is not going anywhere anyway, Maria will have to defeat her to win the biggest titles. Beside I'm not sure Vika is gonna reach the final of every freaking tournament so the chances for Maria to not play her every single time should be good.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote