TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 04:49 AM   #11
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
With Maria's final run here at Indian Wells, she will be ahead of Kvitova by 760 pts. That means Maria only has to reach the same round that Kvitova reaches in Miami to secure her spot as the world no. 2 for many more weeks and be safe until maybe Rome.
Ugh, I actually really hope she drops to #3 the next few weeks (preferrably due to Kvitova playing well rather than Maria playing shit). Given Maria's record against Azarenka in finals, I'd prefer her to draw her in semis rather than the final in Slams
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote