TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #444
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

I think she always had some difficuties with her toss and having big striker such as sharapova returning your serve doesnt help for sure. But dont think it is linked to mental issues. You said it, she's able to make great kicked serves even on big points. Her main goal is to be a complete player, so many things to work and focus on. Serve is a part of it but not all. She has to add some versatility in her game, work on slices,drop shot, coming to the net more often.

it can take some time indeed. Hopefully she wont be a waisted talent. The french tennis is already a total crap right now so hopefully she'll make some good things and become an excellent player at the top.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote