TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar Cheering Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #36
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar Cheering Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
Jeez she even got Tsurenko which is up and coming. Didn't Tsurenko beat Schiavone and Errani in straight sets lately in the Fed cup?
And is there a law against the usage of bold? If so how come they put a bold button?
I'll try to explain to you publicly what I already did in PM two months ago, and I saw at least 3 people tell you here and on GM (there were probably more, I don't read most threads there):
Bold and Underline (and to a lesser extent, italics) are there to highlight the main point(s) of your post, not all of it.
Highlighting everything is considered bad netiquette, like writing in all caps (both are like "shouting").
And your response of "I'll do what I like" was immature to say the least, and was as logical as saying "I'll tone down if I feel like it" in a debate class. You're not alone here, and most of us, at least in this sub-forum, are a little older than you.
You should make your posts stand out by their content, not in this manner.

And regarding the need for a coach change, well, it took you some time, but welcome to reality. Hopefully Shahar will join too sooner than later.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote