TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamira 2012 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #34
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all
Re: Tamira 2012 Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Well hopefully it will work out for the French Open then. Or the Washington tournament--I remember you went there last year too? Or maybe even the US Open!
Yep I was at Washington tournament only for the final weekend. It was not planned it's just that when Mimi won the Thursday, I decided to book my flight and take the risk. But Mimi doesn't plan to play those small tournaments this year. Plan my change, we never know.
US Open open for sure, I'm there every year. And the Canadian Open is in Montreal this year so.. home sweet home! But there is too many months before those tournaments

Last edited by barabanschikova_fan : Mar 8th, 2012 at 01:50 AM.
barabanschikova_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote