TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2012

View Single Post

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #26
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012

First of all, I donīt understand why some think that Sabine was unlucky with her draws this year.
I mean, her draws were decent, Vögele in 1st round of Melbourne, then sucky Peer. In Doha she faced tired and slightly injured Kerber and in Dubai she replaced Kvitova and got a BYE before facing Benesova in 2nd round...not that unlucky in general

Her draw in Indian Wells is OK as well.
I mean, Sabine often needs a match to get into some rhythm and Martinez Sanchez ( who whould win her first round match IMO) is a good opponent for a first round. Sabine already won against her and she is not that impressive lately anyway. But sure, u never know with Sabine, especially when she is still not at 100%.
Sabine on a bad day can lose to anyone just as she usually beats herself then.
So I actually just expect her to win her first round match somehow and then it just depends on her form, Kirilenko isnīt anything special but will take advantage of it for sure when Sabine makes too many UEs or when she gets tired to early.

Weīll see, draw isnīt that bad, she could easily reach QF here as well but I donīt think about that yet, especially as she often had disappointing results here in IW (losing to Arn,Vesnina,Cirstea )
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote