TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2012

View Single Post

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #22
country flag Specter
<(⌒▽⌒)>

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012

I find this draw impossible to predict, something I'm starting to get used to. She could either truck her way easily to a meeting with Sam, or she could gloriously fail against one of the Spanish dudes ladies. I'll leave the predicting to the folks with functioning crystal balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Does Sabine even want to play doubles? I haven't heard her mention anything about it. Just singles.
I'm a bit partial to the OG doubs event. I don't think there is much to be won for a team with Sabs and Angie/Jule/Petko, right from the start. And if she does get far in singles and doubs, that's a lot of tennis for a very short period of time.