TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Watching Sandra Zaniewska Grow

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #91
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Watching Sandra Zaniewska Grow

Sandra wants to approach the top 200 in the next months; hopefully she will make it

Quote:
Duan will take on fifth seed Sandra Zaniewska of Poland who upset South African teen Chanel Simmonds, the top seed in straight sets 7-6(4) 6-2. Zaniewska had made just one previous final at US$25,000 level, Cairns last year but says she’s just pleased to be there challenging for the title.

“Obviously I’m happy. It’s great to be in another final. I’m really, really happy to have made it through. I don’t mind if it’s indoors or outdoors in the final. I’ll just keep the ball in play and hang in there. I want to move from around the 300 ranking to around 200 in the next six months which means I can make qualifying for the Grand Slams,” said Zaniewska (below) who believes Polish tennis is on the rise and she wants to be part of its high profile. “There are top ranked players who are leading the way and for me as I change from juniors to seniors I can see there’s potential to make a good career if I keep on improving.”
Source: http://www.tennisnz.com/Article.aspx?Mode=1&ID=8072
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote