TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM   #3871
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Yuri with Maria on the practice court=Slam for Maria at least I can hope... Like I said on numerous occasions, I just need her to win Roland, and then she can do whatever she wants, because she has achieved EVERYTHING anybody could ever wish for Everything else would just be a bonus after that Btw, I really don't see her in dark colors during her day matches at IW and Miami. Last year she had the orange+sort of red combination that resembled her AO 2011 dress (I think it was maybe the same model, just different colors).

P.S. This is totally off topic, but my mom once told me (I didn't see the match myself) that Maria was playing like shit, and Yuri just left her box (and Maria was sort of fighting with him and justifying her bad game). Just wondering if this is true... It was I think the period of 2007/2008, sth like that...
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!