TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #3757
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlover View Post
Looking back it is amazing that she had the mind set to start her company long before she retires as most people were thinking she should do this after retirement
winone23 posted a nice blurb in the interviews & articles thread about VStarr getting a fat hotel contract & we both marveled at the mercurial passing of time. i remember quite a few of her supporters in an uproar when she started the business. 'concentrate on your tennis!' was the word

from pursuing an improbable Compton tennis dream, withdrawing from juniors, playing a schedule that suited her, aggressive management of her celebrity, fashion school, businesses, etc ... its clear Vee is not merely comfortable walking against the grain, she probably feels quite at home. Vee is gonna do Vee, i just love dat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winone23 View Post
I'm a Giants/Eli fan
i forgive you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
the point I was making is that they shouldn't really be there considering their talent (at 135 and 136 respectively).
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
@ico: I love your signatures! Each time I see a new one gives me a smile because they are so creative and inspiring.
i really appreciate the encouragement you've always shown. i try to improve but time thinks my butt is a soccer ball.

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!