TennisForum.com - View Single Post - If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next year?

View Single Post

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 06:34 PM   #45
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I thought we had established that it was a paint job, and not a new racquet really.
Apparently you (yes I'm sure there are others as well) think it's a "paint job" and not a new racquet. Which - no matter how you want to sugarcoat it - is tantamount to saying that Kvitova is willing to lie publicly for financial gain. It's also tantamount to saying that Wilson execs are incredibly stupid.