TennisForum.com - View Single Post - If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next year?

View Single Post

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 05:07 PM   #44
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Much as I adore Gabby, this says more about the problems Steffi was having around that time than it does about Sabatini or her racquets.
This.

Let's not get carried away with Sabitini's victories over Graf during that period. Steffi was losing to all type of mugs and top 10-20 players she usually had for lunch at the time.

On another note, I also have a wait and see attitude on the alledged "new racket".

The question would be, "is Petra and her team dumb enough to change rackets after such a successful year, and not do a paint over? And if so, did they/are they, giving her enough time to get acclimated to it, or go back the older one?

The bottom line is, if she has a new racket, what are the benefits to Petra? And if they're are none, then the racket manufacturer can't stop her from doing a paint over of the old one.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote