TennisForum.com - View Single Post - If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next year?

View Single Post

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 04:32 PM   #41
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddriveone View Post
I've just watched all of Petra's matches with the new racquet. i'm convinced that it has wrecked her timing somewhat. [] The racquet manufacturers are generally bad news, always pushing hard by touting 'more control, more power' for everything that they hawk. Kotyza had better wake up to this.
Maybe part of this break has been to give her more time to get accustomed to the new racquet?