TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Babos Timea

Thread: Babos Timea
View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #410
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Babos Timea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battiv View Post
Two question for you Hungarian:

- How do you pronounce, Babòsh or Bàbosh?
- Did you read in her site something about her fit? I have noticed that she has take weight and the translators from Hungarian to Italian aren't good. Her father write very much and he deals with very technique matters.
Here's a vid, where the interviewer says first "Babos Tímeával" (with Babos Tímea):

I think she is now fit as usual, maybe some babyfat. Some girls like to eat bakery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battiv View Post
It's not simply to win if everytimes you change doublemate. Birnerova isn't in form. Timea needs a fixed partner for double (Szavay? Srebotnik? Stephens?)
I hope Timi will play with Stephens, she will play also on the Bahamas Agi is injured as always...
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote