TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 Dubai

Thread: 2012 Dubai
View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #195
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
don't worry, Jule did the same and everything was ok, perhaps she took the virus from Jule during FedCup...

btw-commentry said Sabine will next play more dubs with Jule cause of Petkos injury...and Sams olympic training with dellacqua...would be nice to watch
Sabine playing dubs For some reason, I really like it when some of my fave players (and I watch practically only singles) play doubles. I love the dynamics of it, the friendship and the mutual support and cheering. It's specific because tennis is mainly regarded as an individual sport I loved Sabine with Sam in dubs, but because of the Olympics, we'll get to see a lot more national teams competing in tournaments this year. Plus, I really like Julia too, her style and forehand are just... she really plays beautiful tennis (still can't believe she lost to that pusher Radwanska ). Hopefully, they'll make a good combination

Btw, does anyone know when is Petko coming back? I miss her
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote