TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 Dubai

Thread: 2012 Dubai
View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #185
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
at least I understand something a little bit what was said in Polish but I still think Sabine speaks German with her dad her mum says go, go in Polish if I heard it well and then say it once again in Polish, funny
Yeah, it was funny indeed The Polish-German mix by her mother I got lucky that I'm Pole and I can understand all the phrases in polish language, between players with polish origins And there are more and more

However, the Sabine's statement was not so optimistic, her voice was heard in pain, angry at himself and helplessness. In this moment I just wanted to hug her and say: "nothing has happened, it's just your bad day, physically and mentally, we understand this. Head up!"

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote