TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM   #3822
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I have heard Maria described in a lot of ways...lithe....slender....Perfect condition....aggressive.....determined....beautifu l.......magnificent.....

This is a new one on me:

"despite being relatively petite"
Relatively petite LMFAO xD she is freakin' 188 cm, how is that relatively petite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
What about the words right after?

.."she's known for her hyper-speed"
Ooh, they mentioned her famous hyper-speed... I mean, if she is not the fastest player on the tour, may I be damned xDD She is especially fast when she has to run for a drop shot... I can't help but laugh every time

I'll add another sentence that made a smile come out on my face: When she scored her first pair of Jimmy Choo heels, she slept with them under her pillow. What a queen

And they mentioned her forehand, but damn it, she has a KILLER BACKHAND

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Feb 23rd, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!