TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #3817
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
uhm. okay then. Dont watch the episode that maria's going to be in because of 10 seconds of crude humour for entertainment purposes that happened 2 years ago.
lol, of course I'm going to watch the episode because Chelsea doesn't have anything to do with Maria, and plus, this is my only chance to watch a Maria interview in such a show live. I mean, even people from Serbia get E! channel xDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
People make derogatory comments about Western countries all the time, but few people take offense. That doesn't mean that citizens of those countries don't have any national pride; they just realize that such remarks are not true, and they ignore them. Don't misunderstand me: I'm not at all condoning what Handler said, but this idea of not letting someone insult you is simply absurd. People are going to insult you. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Just accept it and don't pay those people any mind.
You are right, but I think the reaction of my country was due to the fact that people make fun of us TOO OFTEN. That is a fact. And in every distasteful joke, there is always a little bit of truth. And it is a fact that we are not a rich country, that we are not as developed as some of the West countries etc. So when somebody makes comments like that quite frequently (and I don't mean Handler directly), people do get offended and some even start thinking that the spoken stuff is a bitter truth. And then it becomes impossible to ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
She's deffinetly gonna make some comment connecting her grunting to sex/orgasms.

I hope there's some chui Maria interaction.
God, I would actually love it if she would make some comments about grunting, and then Masha sends her to her righteous place xD But, I highly doubt that'll happen, since Masha stated couple of times that watching the show is her guilty pleasure, plus I think she is too respectful to make some Chelsea-like comments. Although, that "isn't she back in Poland yet" comment was just bitchy perfection

Anyway, can someone please tell me when is Masha on? I totally forgot, and I think I read it somewhere here
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!