TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #3795
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Ugh. I'm so over Chelsea's racist ass.
Exactly. She may be a good host, but c'mon, you can't offend people and nations based on the fact that you are American, so you think "What the heck? I can do it, and nobody can punish me for it". I don't have anything against the States in particular, but I think some of the people out there have a similar stance as Chelsea, and I just can't stand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
no one's begging you to watch it. The thing with chelsea is that its harsh humour. She makes racist jokes and cultural jokes all the time. The serbs took that joke way too seriously. So Typical.
Just for the record, the Serbs didn't take it too seriously, and as a citizen of Serbia I can tell you that much. We are a proud nation, and we are not going to let someone like Chelsea insult us just because she thinks she can. I would love to see how you would react if you or your nation were accused of things that don't have an ounce of resemblance to the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
I'm not a Serb, I'm black (biracial) and I'm sure as heck not watching.
Kudos
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!