TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 09:50 AM   #3488
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
Nice apology but I can't take it seriously!
I recently unfollowed him on twitter, because it was too much! He continues to slam her after every her loss match! It's not about being too critical it's about satying respectful! And he's not respectful to Caro, he often crossing the line in his comments & tweets, calls her stupid, idiot etc...
So I don't want him here Plus I don't think he's her fan anymore but I'm sure when she wins a slam he'll support her again!
To be honest I personally find it very hard to figure him out. I think he's sincere at the moment when he apologizes, but you can bet your house that he'll go psycho again next time she loses a match.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!