TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:29 AM   #3485
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Cool that Martian apologised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
If it's not too much trouble,take some time to ponder whether or not Paul deserves a promotion with the Agency.If you decide that he's not quite ready,then break the news to him gently---you KNOw how much he looks up to you
How about a promotion to Emperor of the Republic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Actually I think he is similar to me. I don't think he ever hated Caroline or was happy that she was struggling. I think he was frustrated that she was not fulfilling her potential. I felt/feel very much the same and sometimes I am accused of being too negative. I think (and hope) that the difference is that I never go too far while unfortunately Martian really went too far in his criticisms of Caroline and her game.
Aye, basically it was the sorta OTT attitude and the way it carried on and on and on and it basically started taking threads off-topic.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!