TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:35 AM   #3483
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You probably won't find too many people that are willing to like 'the unlikable';I applaud you just for being open to your present mindset.I'm not going to judge whether or not Martian is genuinely remorseful or not(wouldn't judge him as a person,period--only his actions themselves).If he IS truly remorseful,then I sincerely wish him well with those anger management issues,and he's almost surely young enough that we'd be wrong for calling him 'beyond redemption',so to speak
I expect nothing in terms of how this will be received. Everyone must make up his or her own mind about that. He asked me to post his apology, I promised that I would do it (why not?), and so I did. Nothing more - nothing less.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!